Friday, October 3, 2008

I've had Enough

I can't take this any more. The people around me, the hypocrisy, the narcissism, the conceit, the stupidity, all of it. Its driving me mad. No one seems to care about anything important anymore. I can't stand by and say or believe that its some "part of God's plan" anymore. My friends, gone or changing way too fast.

The self-righteous rantings of my ignorant peers are starting to get to me too. Who are they to judge me, limit me, and humiliate me. WHO? The constant " I love you Storm" from certain people is really starting to anger me too. Why lie to my face. Can't you just leave me alone? Is it that hard to give me my space, do you need to constantly make yourself a part of my life or at least whats left of it. No you don't, and you never will.

Then we have the whole my class being immature thing. I can't put up with that anymore either. One of the best friends I have ever had (and ever will have) was just killed by a drunk driver. So what does one of the shining stars of our beloved football team do? He goes on freshman retreat and tells all the little kids that its fine to drink, what a great roll model. None of them learn, I guess that's what sets me apart. They are damned to repeat the same mistakes over and over again, I'm not.

I just hope graduation day gets here soon, I can't stand this anymore.

No comments: