Friday, June 1, 2007

Absolute Stupidity

Ok this is a brief story concerning guitar picks that I'm gonna share with you. Ok, after school I went to buy some new picks because I lost one, and the one I had left had a nearly serrated edge from too much tapping. So I bought 2 new ones, raising my total to 4. Then I leave them on my desk while I go to pick up a pizza. After dinner I went into my room, and only 3 picks were where I left four. One of my new ones was missing. So me and my brother searched for it for nearly an hour. But it doesn't end there, I set the remaining three picks on my bed, and I went to take a shower. Guess what happened when I got back out... only 2 were left! a new one, and my first pick. Now if thats not disturbing enough, the one that went missing was purple. My brother reported seeing the purple pick on my bed next to the other two on my bed while he was searching for the lost red one. I trust my brother when he says that he saw it and didn't take it. I think I have a ghost or something.

1 comment:

AmericasNextFreak said...

XDD haha, picks have minds....<< >>