Friday, June 8, 2007

Recent News

So, some stuff has happened lately. I got my drivers license, I am now officially a junior, I got my OGT scores back, and my brother's birthday was 2 days ago.

The whole driving test was rather nerve racking. Driving is easy, unless the person sitting next to you is evaluating your every move. Then it can be a little bit more difficult. I did well enough to pass, but just barely (hehehe much like the written test, because I ran out of time). But now I can drive, and I guess thats good enough for me.

The whole being a junior thing isn't really that exciting. I mean its just a title that really doesn't mean anything. The only good thing is that I only have two more years of high school, then I have college. College will hopefully be better than St. Paul's, but I think anything would be better than St. Paul's. I hate it here.

I scored advanced on all of my OGTs except writing. I don't feel too bad about the writing one because nobody got advanced on it this year. Our English teacher was a little upset, but he will get over it. Personally I think that they just raised the grading standards for the writing portion.

And of course, I cannot forget my brother, whose birthday was on the sixth. Happy belated birthday!



Summer Rules!!!!

3 comments:

Fran "the man" said...

good job on getting your license but i don't see why you barely passed the written test because i passed with a 94%. although i did fail the driving part once because the instructor said that i don't stop at the right spots and that i don't look both ways. but i do. either way have fun driving and hope to see you on the road someday. if you can show up at the park by executive around five cause i'll be there for my youth group.
eesa ouya aterla

AmericasNextFreak said...

hey, congrats on getting your license the first time around!! My sis had to take that tes 3 times... poor KK, she was upset. But oh well.

As far as the OGT, those scores are great! I can only hope for a score remotely close to that one. It's not that i'm not smart... i guess i'm just not "school smart" if you get what i mean...

AmericasNextFreak said...

oh... duh! happy birthday greyson!