Sunday, August 12, 2007

A really big descision

Hey everybody.

My parents finally caved and are gonna let me switch schools if i want to, heres the thing; I can't decide. I could use some help, but please be serious and not give me stuff like we'll miss you, or the like. Heres a complete overview of my situation...

I currently go to SP private school, and there is nothing that I hate more in the known universe. Most of the people there despise me. I've been practically begging to leave for several years now, and I have got one opportunity, that if I pass up, I will never get again. I'm constantly picked on at SP, and the people there are for the most part awful. On the upside, I do have a few really good friends that I would really regret leaving behind. My cross-country team is awesome this year (consisting of both overall skill, and a lot of my friends). Academic challenge is completely unique at SP (we don't care about the outcome unlike other schools) and is a lot of fun (my friends). SP sounds better on a college application than a public school, but I would probably excel more at the public school.

Some lists...
Why I should stay
good for college
friends
I don't know if I'll hate the other school more
XC
I hate change
German class
I will lose absolutely all of the little respect I am given by my class
My family spent $600 on a varsity jacket, and class ring, which is non-refundable

Why I should go
I hate SP
The people there treat me like I'm lower than dirt for the most part
I have higher potential to excel
I can broaden my horizons
I can make new friends
I can start over to some degree, and not be the weird kid, just the new kid
I'd get to see my dad during the day
I can rekindle old friendships
I might be happier

Those are the facts of the case, and they are undisputed. (A few good men is an awesome movie...)

So, please give me your input, but keep in mind this isn't a vote, and its highly important.

Thank you.

1 comment:

cinnamon said...

I wish I could have read your blog sooner; but our computer was down 3-4 days. We just got it up and running again. I am glad you made your decision in your new post. But one thing I will tell you this might not mean anything but the people who pick on you are the ones who have the problem not you. I know I've been there my jr year of high school there was this kid his name was brian he used to tease me about my clothes at lunch. So many times I wanted to take his lunch and dump it on his head but I didn't. God helped me with this problem he told me to just ignore him And I know your probably thinking THAT IS NOT EASY. Trust me its not. every fiber of my being wanted to say something to him but I listened to God Ignored him, and he was right as usual I ignored him and and he left me alone he even apologized to me because he got to know me better in science class.

sorry the comment is so long I usually don't type this much when I comment.

Cinnamon:)