Saturday, August 11, 2007

Subdivisions (Music Test Revisited)

I have updated my playlist a ton since I took this test thing, so it makes sense that I should do it again... Same rules, playlist set to random, and I wrote down the songs as the answers to the questions.

What does next year have in store for me?
>The Shortest Straw-Metallica

What does your love life look like?
>Sacred Heart-Dio (weird I got this one last time????)

What do I say when life gets hard?
>The Last in Line-Dio

What do I think of when I get up in the morning?
>Revelation (Mother Earth)-Ozzy Osbourne (weird answer)

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
>Kickstart My Heart-Motley Crue (LOL)

What do you want to do for your career?
>Arterial Black-Drist (makes no sense, I was hoping for I wanna Rock by Twisted Sister)

Your favorite saying?
>Chapter Four-Avenged Sevenfold

Favorite place?
>Carry me Home-The Living End (my answers made a lot more sense last time around)

What do you think of your parents?
>Toxicity-System of a Down

Where would you go on a first date?
>Jump in the Fire-Metallica (yay pyros!)

Drug of Choice?
>I Could have been a Dreamer-Dio

Describe yourself.
>Live and Let Die-Guns N' Roses (works for me)

What is the thing I like doing most?
>Girls, Girls, Girls-Motley Crue (you have no idea how much I'm laughing, remember these are all random answers given to me by my computer)

What is your state of mind like at the moment?
>Fight Fire with Fire-Metallica (not inaccurate)

How will I die?
>Aerials-System of a Down (???)

The song that will be played at your funeral?
>Dust in the Wind-Kansas (wow, thats dead on)

The song you'll put as the subject?
>Subdivisions-Rush

The song that describes my friendships?
>The Call of Ktulu-Metallica (haha sweet song)

The song that describes my future marriage?
>Since I Don't Have You- Guns N' Roses (oh thats real nice to know...)

The song that describes my future children?
>Believer-Ozzy Osbourne

The song that describes what this summer will be like?
>Dust in the Wind-Kansas (again, summer is almost over and I've had no vacation, so it makes sense)

The song that describes what people think of me?
>Shot in the Dark-Ozzy Osbourne (not too far from the truth)

The song that describes how I'll do in school?
>The Final Countdown-Europe (WOOOOOO!!!!!)

The song that describes how nice of a career I'll have?
>Crazy Crazy Nights-KISS (yay night shift)

The song that describes my personality?
>Tom Sawyer-Rush (not a bad description)

No comments: