Thursday, May 3, 2007

Another Day...

Hi everyone, once again it has been a while since I last updated, and I apologize.

Hardly anything interesting has happened here in Norwalk for a while. Hopefully that will change soon.

In other news, I drove to Danbury this last Sunday, and nobody was injured as a result of my driving, so that means I must be getting better at it. I had a great time that day, and I am again thanking Sylvia and her family for having me over.

In other other news I have learned a ton of the song "For Whom the Bell Tolls" on guitar. Along with a good portion of "Master of Puppets." So somebody go ahead and tell me that I'm too obsessed with Metallica, I dare you. XD
We'll see where that gets.

Today we had a test in physical science, over a bunch of rocks.... we were supposed to memorize them, but I put no effort into it. I still think that I did ok. I just put graywacke for the ones that I didn't know (graywacke is a completely unidentifiable rock that could have been virtually any of the rocks that I wrote it down for). I also got a 16 out of 20 on a math "elephant quiz," that I expected to get maybe 2 right on. For those of you who don't know what "elephant quizzes" are I will explain, they are these tests over completely useless trivial little math facts, like the unit circle (sorry math enthusiasts, but I hate the unit circle with a passion) that we get once a week.

The song that best describes my day is... "Symphony of Destruction" by Megadeth. Random I know. This post has violated the laws of reality by mentioning both Metallica and Megadeth in the same post, and the same sentence.

I have to type a Friday report for earth science on astronomy. It should be easy, so I think that I will start it now.

Later...
~Storm~

3 comments:

AmericasNextFreak said...

Good Luck! :)

~Sylvia~

Exquisite said...

Your too obsessed with Metallica, there I SAID IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Greywacke is too identifiable.