Saturday, May 19, 2007

I have not forgotten about my blog just yet!!!

Ok, so I'm updating my blog... what do I say now...

Well, over the course of the past 3 days I've practiced playing my guitar so much that my fingers are coming dangerously close to bleeding. I guess that kind of gives new meaning to the phrase "working your fingers to the bone," because I can now say that I have almost accomplished that... its cool.

I learned all of "Ride the Lightning" except the solo... the solo is a power chord arpeggio thats faster than most normal arpeggios that I have seen. I'll learn it eventually... just not now. Today I made it my mission to start learning "The Call of Ktulu," and my mom wasn't too thrilled that I started practicing at 1 in the morning... what, I couldn't sleep. Also, I learned a bit of "Alone" by Sanctus Real (did I spell that right?), which is also an awesome song.

I ran again earlier this week, it was like 80+ degrees out, so needless to say it was a little hot out.

Ok, so now I've got some pictures of guitars, that I found on the internet. I plan to own them someday... they would definitely be in my dream collection.









My future collection is a thing of beauty isn't it?

11 comments:

Billy said...

Thanks for bringing your guitar last Thursday. I really like the red color of yours! Keep up the practice. It will pay off!

Fran "the man" said...

thanks for giving me you're new address. also don't worry about my sharpie it's ok as long as i still have two i'm ok. you can have the other one. also i'm changing my name i'm getting tired of ocsicnarf, so if you have any ideas then let me know. i love the last guitar better, and i'll draw a disign for one and put it on my blog later.

Laura said...

Thanks for the new address.

T'is awesome... The first one is quite hypnotic!@_@ I like it!

Yeah, playing guitar is probably the one of the best things you can invest your time into, but take it easy on those fingers. You only get one set ;-)

kkl19902008 said...

Yes you can put my name on the list as long as your profile is private ya know :-)
Love ya!
Katy

Thoughtful in Selah said...

how strangely is the vista start menu acting? there could be a possible problem. I think it can only run on Windows XP. Idk what OS version you have but that could be part of it. The first time it loads at boot, a taskbar rectangle will appear in the task bar, and then it will disappear. the start menu will then load and will remain loaded until next boot. Sometimes there is a lag when searching through my documents or trying to load control panel. This is normal for larger harddrives with many files. As long as the system remains stable, then the start menu application should be ok. Let me know if anything else happens

Brice

Exquisite said...

I'm so tired I don't even know what to say... It's Sunday and 11:00 pm so I better go... Yea, and I knew about the whole new address thingy too but it ok. Bye!

piano boy said...

This whole I want my blog to be a private thing is sort of useless when you keep leaving your new address all over the web on our comments. Cool guitars and way to keep up the work on that.

AmericasNextFreak said...

wooo, nice! I likes teh first one

Anonymous said...

That last one would be my dream guitar if I ever wanted to play.

K. West said...

I've always been a fan of the "V" shaped guitars

Exquisite said...

Thanks for taking it off of private!!!! Also, thanks for the concern.