Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Mystery Person Revealed

Hi, I'm back, this is Storm this time. So, I bet some of you who are wondering who the mystery person is... too bad... just kidding. 50 points to anyone who guessed Sylvia. Tyler, you should get a muffin, I don't expect many people to understand that. Oh and, negative 5 points to anyone who guessed wrong. Mwahahaha!

I'm having a fairly good, and random day. I have to go drive with the instructor soon... last time yay!!!

See y'all later.

~Storm~

6 comments:

AmericasNextFreak said...

*sigh* ruining my fun so soon? Oh well, it's not like it was too hard...

Haha, at least i kept you guessing a little bit, ne?

Fran "the man" said...

hey storm pretty soon it'll be liscence(not sure if it's spelled right). that's when i have to watch out of your driving.
EVERYONE WHO DRIVES WATCH OUT FOR STORM.

just kidding, and i can't wait.
and guess what?????????????????

Anonymous said...

hey phantom

from what ive red of you, youre a cool guy

ill talk to yuo later

just call me simmitt

Alex Fries said...

WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR BLOG ADDRESS!?!?!?!?!?! RAHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!


i must show you my country's flag for english.

Exquisite said...

You're right Sylvie, It wasn't that hard...
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmericasNextFreak said...

once again, sister, CALM DOWN...

haha, you're a crazy preson, sis ^__^