Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Master of Puppets (music that describes me)

What does next year have in store for me?
>Hide Your Heart by KISS (that isn't good...)

What does your love life look like?
>Sacred Heart by Dio

What do I say when life gets hard?
>For Whom the Bell Tolls by Metallica (wow, I sound depressed right now don't I?)

What do I think of when I get up in the morning?
>We Rock by Dio (???)

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
>Thunderstruck by ACDC (is that even possible?)

What do you want to do for your career?
>Fight Fire with Fire by Metallica (so far of the ones that made any sense, this is by far the most ominous)

Your favorite saying?
>All Hells Breakin Loose by KISS (I suppose that kind of makes some sense... ha ha ha)

Favorite place?
>Hangar 18 by Megadeth (I have a dim future...)

What do you think of your parents?
>Seek and Destroy by Metallica (well, we do fight a lot, but we have never really destroyed eachother...)

Where would you go on a first date?
>Strange Highways by Dio (weird first date...)

Drug of choice?
>Run to the Hills by Iron Maiden

Describe yourself.
>Trapped Under Ice by Metallica (true, but perhaps even more frightening that the Fight Fire with Fire thing)

What is the thing I like doing most?
>Enter Sandman by Metallica (is that a valid answer?)

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
>We Rock by Dio (again ???)

How will I die?
>Nothing Else Matters by Metallica (huh? now that's what I call irony)

The song that will be played at your funeral?
>Flight of Icarus by Iron Maiden

The song you'll put as the subject.
>Master of Puppets by Metallica (and I thought the one before last was ironic)

The song that describes my friendships?
>Straight through the Heart by Dio

The song that describes my future marriage.
>For Whom the Bell Tolls by Metallica (man my future sounds awful right about now)

The song that describes my future children?
>Eye of the Beholder by Metallica (hmm.......)

The song that describes what this summer will be like?
>Forever by KISS (finally a positive song...)

The song that describes what people think of me?
>Tears are Falling by KISS (that's not good)

The song that describes how I will do in school?
>Looks that Kill by Motley Crue (that's gotta be a joke ha ha ha)

The song that describes how nice of a career I'll have?
>Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away) by Motley Crue

The song that describes my personality?
>Nothing Else Matters by Metallica (even more ironic than before, considering that it's my favorite song)

OK, I was right to be afraid of the results of this test.

Sorry for following the crowd on this, but it looked (and was) interesting/fun/hilarious.

11 comments:

AmericasNextFreak said...

We both have pretty bad luck with this stuff, don't we? Hahaha.

It got me to laugh more than once :)

three days till Saturday!! <3

~Sylvia~

Fran "the man" said...

i would take that music test thing but i don't know the names of my music and the artists. i'll see you on saturday stormson.
I Like Pudding!!

Ranting Heathen said...

Where do I take this dern thing?!

Ranting Heathen said...

HOLY SHIT ME AND FRAN POSTED AT THE SAME TIME.

It's a sign of Jesus.

Thoughtful in Selah said...

Glad to know people people actually read my blog and get my stuff off of it. I actually cheated on some of my answers to make them better.

Fran "the man" said...

it's just amazing how tyler and me posted at the same times last time.

Alex Fries said...

hey storm...i have some links you can add to your little links area.

Anonymous said...

Haha, yeah I know. Me and you have like..the same playlist, aside from a few bands like Muse.

Don't worry Storm, we'll always have eachother. :P

-- Ty

Fran "the man" said...

i love the comment tyler left right before mine.

Anonymous said...

Wha? Which one was that?

-- Ty (Too lazy to log in)

AmericasNextFreak said...

Still makes me laugh, hahahaha!