Sunday, April 22, 2007

Some pictures from guitar practice...

Hi everyone. I had Tyler over today, and we practiced guitar for quite some time. In the process we took some pictures, here are some of them.


(this is me)
(Tyler)

(Lola and Laila, strong family resemblance no?)

OK, so now that all of the introductions are complete...

(A totally random picture that was taken by accident)

(Tyler took this one, pretty awesome, I mean seriously who can hold a guitar and take a picture of it at the same time?)

(Some trick playing, only the privileged few get to see me play behind my head, in person. It's rather difficult, but challenges are fun. "Sweet Child O' Mine" is one of the few songs I can actually use this trick for.)

(The next Steve Vai... If you have ever seen Steve Vai play, you'll get that. If not look him up. Tyler's the man.)

(In addition to being the man, he was also very tired. XD
Too much caffeine, I assume... see the empty Mt. Dew can... well that was already there, but oh well you get the point.)

5 comments:

Exquisite said...

Haha THESE PICTURES ARE AWESOME!!!

AmericasNextFreak said...

Haha, you guys are so silly XDD

Tyler looks like he passed out :)

AmericasNextFreak said...

by the way, thank you for the compliment once again. ;)

Ranting Heathen said...

I look morbidly obese in the bottom picture. And The steve Vai one is creepy.

Maybe I'm just self-concious.

AmericasNextFreak said...

hahahaha, still funny XDD