Friday, April 20, 2007

RANDOM STUFF!!!

So I'm gonna talk about random stuff now, so don't think I've gone insane, I've just had a good day. Hmm... first topic... has anyone ever had a computer that keeps losing memory for no apparent reason. My laptop seems to be losing hard drive space rapidly for no apparent cause. As far as I can tell it hasn't gotten any new programs or other files, so its rather puzzling... could be FireFox.

Next, it has been suggested that I talk about cheese. Cheese is cool!!! I like almost every kind of cheese. American is my favorite. What is your favorite kind of cheese? Melted or cold?

I now have AIM so if anyone wants my screen name thing, contact me via email or phone or whatever.

So my brother doesn't like taking vitamins in the morning, so he hides them around the house. He got caught today... It was kind of funny. Besides my brother, who hides vitamins?

I guess Tyler's coming over tomorrow or sometime. I have yet to finalize the details, but it should be interesting.

Sylvia is singing at a wedding (sorry I didn't mention this sooner).

The weather here is awesome! Not freezing any more, because freezing+Storm=bad. It actually feels kind of like Spring now. I hope it stays like this, and perhaps gets warmer. Not a cloud in the sky right now.

And finally and most importantly it is the weekend!

This has been a series of random thoughts from Storm.

2 comments:

AmericasNextFreak said...

I like cheese too!!!!!!

Mozarella, Extra sharp cheddar, and possibly even goat cheese too XD

All melted over a whole bunch of tostitos chips. Yummmmm :d

AmericasNextFreak said...

haha i remember this...

The wedding was fun