Sunday, April 15, 2007

Yesterday

Hi everyone! Yesterday was awesome, and so was today despite having an awful headache and perhaps having done some terrible damage to my shoulder. It was Matt's party yesterday, and it was a lot of fun. We watched Sahara, well most of us did, I personally was nearly out cold from an excessive intake of caffeine. I drank a mountain dew, a mountain dew livewire, and most of a mountain dew AMP. A lot of mountain dew I know. Well, long story short, too much caffeine sucked out my energy and I was nearly asleep on the couch for most of the party.

Tyler said that the AMP stuff takes some getting used to, but I think that I'm not even gonna try.

Francisco break-danced, and surprisingly didn't break anything (just kidding Ocsicnarf, or Francisco whichever you like). If you can't tell, I'm in an excessively good mood today.

See ya!

8 comments:

Ranting Heathen said...

Haha, the pizza thing was random. I couldn't think of anything to put for it.

You gotta admit, it tastes good though, the AMP. I love it. :D

It's sad that I missed him break dance, I wanted to see it.

-- Ty

Exquisite said...

Me three, I wanted to see the break dance :( Oh well, next time...

kkl19902008 said...

I need a sn Mr. Storm! LOVE YA!
Katy

piano boy said...

Hey, it was fun and I am back

AmericasNextFreak said...

hello there :)

I had fun saturday too, i just wish i didn't have to leave so soon. I wanted to see Fransisco breakdance!!

Maybe next time. I officially put in a request for it XD

~Sylvia~

Alex Fries said...

okay enough with this depressing i had a good day stuff. Put something interesting up here. Something that doesn't involve screamo music and warning signs of any kind, however.

AmericasNextFreak said...

Depressing "i had a good day..." Er...

Alex, you contradicted yourself... hahaha

~Sylvia~

AmericasNextFreak said...

Yay for Matt's party!!