Monday, February 19, 2007

Coming Home part II

I just got back from the coming home dance, and admittedly I had a great time. Not everything went as planned, but it was still completely awesome. I did win the election for the sophomore class representative. I wore cool sunglasses and basically told everyone at the dance to "rock on" when I got called up. A lot of people laughed, and so did I so it wasn't really at me like it usually is.

After that I actually loosened up to have a fun time (if only Daniel had been there, he would have died laughing). I also "kind of" got a date at the last second with one of my good friends (who is anonymous because I don't like putting any names on here without the person who the name belongs to giving me permission). By the way if you are reading this; thank you so much I had a great time and I hope you did too.

One other majorly shocking thing happened, the DJ actually played the song I requested. That song was of course "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica. So what I am saying here is that the DJ was the best DJ we've had at any of the dances I've ever been to.

4 comments:

Fran "the man" said...

hellow phantom, i had a great time at the Coming Home dance to. well i think you're talking about me i'm not sure. if i am then tell me at school, heres two hints to who i am, i like pudding, and there are twenty-four days left untill you're birthday.

piano boy said...

Hola Fransico. Hola to Storm as well. Everybody else thought the D.J. was horrible, I don't know but oh well.

kkl19902008 said...

I believe that the REAL person that is being referred to in that is me although I'm sure Francisco was second on that list :-D For the record, I did have a great time and I love everyone that reads this blog because the ones that I've seen are Daniel and Francisco lol. Thanks for the rose (fake or not) and the medal. I'm keeping them in my room. LOVE YA! Katy

AmericasNextFreak said...

Hey, glad you had fun. Wish i knew you at this time...

Hmm, sounded like the DJ was cool, i should visit sometime. Then i can tell people off and say you're amazing XD