Friday, February 23, 2007

Weekends

Weekends are cool. Especially when it is nice out like this. I want to do something, but what I do not know. In other news Francisco has his blog operating again, I'm emailing math fair stuff to Daniel, (musical) Alex is sending me music papers (hopefully), I'm going to try and de-frag my computer (it hasn't been able to since we got road-runner), and I plan on attempting to add more pictures.

School was boring (as usual). We learned (oh no) in German class. I guess I have to type a "Friday Report," that is due Monday, for Earth Science. My physical science teacher was freaking out because the OGT is in two weeks and she thinks we aren't ready. Other than that nothing even remotely interesting has happened. Hopefully the weekend will be good.

1 comment:

AmericasNextFreak said...

weekends are very cool. this saturday should be very fun ^__^ bowling!!