Thursday, February 22, 2007

Gym

The first of many records in gym fell to me today (at least I think it did). While there is some controversy, about three quarters of my class say that I took the record, and a few others are saying that another kid got it (just to confuse me (as they said)). The record was in pull-ups, I did twenty-two. The old record was twenty-one set by a friend from XC.

I also hold the unofficial track (weight-lifting) record for wide grip pull-ups. I got eight, no body else got one.

It helps that I trained all summer for this.

So wish me luck in my future endeavors to break other gym records like sit-ups and maybe the running tests.

2 comments:

Fran "the man" said...

way to go storm i new that you could do it. i don't know if you now but i think that you don't realize the full potential in the things that you do. either way you were sweet today at gym, and thanks for the advice i can finally get in to my blog. you should take a look at the new posts i put on.
p.s. i like pudding, i like pudding, i like pudding, i like pudding, i like pudding, i like pudding, i like pudding, i like pudding, i like pudding, i like pudding, i like pudding, i like pudding, i like pudding, i like pudding, i like pudding, i like pudding, i like pudding.

AmericasNextFreak said...

cool, sounds like you were proud of yourself. I am too, you deserve your props every once an a while... ^__^