Saturday, February 24, 2007

A different light part II

I said I would continue the first one of these posts so, I will tell you some more about me (uh oh).

People always see me the wrong way and it drives me insane. Is that reasonable? I have no means of truly expressing myself accurately. I often try, but people (my class in particular) twist my image well enough to convince everyone that I am some terrible uncaring monstrosity of a person (if they give me the courtesy of calling me a person I don't know). I would like to tell them all to go take good looks at themselves, and tell me what they see. Most of them (not all) would see exactly what they describe me as.

I understand that I started this post on a rather dark note, but I needed to say something. As I mentioned on Katy's blog in one of the comments, I am forced to keep silent about things that really matter to me. These things range from political issues to feelings. I want to express my views, but if I do everything will backfire and end up hurting me. So, as of right now, I don't care and I am going to speak my mind about everything that is thrown at me.

I have to start somewhere, so I think our nation's war is a good place to begin. I didn't want to go to war, but we're there, so we have to stay there until we're finished. If we don't we're all as good as dead when Iraq falls back into a stronger dictatorship, which is bound to happen. I don't think anyone, except the people who have been off at war, have the right to complain about it.

Next, the corrupt nature of our living environment(s). People (c)all me bad, but w(h)ile I'm certainly n(o)t perfect I qu(o)te the Bible and say "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." John 8:7. As you can see I know I'm not perfect, just wish peop(l)e would treat everyone well, because we're all on the same "playing field" when it comes to sin. I also believe that we need to acknowledge this if we truly want to get to Heaven. I just want to see people get along.

Sorry for repeating myself from post to post, but something must be done.

I don't know how you feel on this but, I would like you to tell me. If there's any hope at all its difficult to find, but some support would help.

This was more on my feelings, so I will probably continue this post with something more concrete later.

Try to find the hidden word, this one's easy.
Clue: Its the environment I talk about through nearly the whole thing, and it is really easy.

3 comments:

piano boy said...

Storm, I'm going to keep telling you that you are not bad. Iunderstand not really expressing your beliefs because of fear, but we need to stop letting fear hold us back. I think your doing pretty good lately, just keep moving forward

Fran "the man" said...

i found the hidden message in the post and you're right, but that's the first place you have to start expressing yourself. like daniel said in his comment you can't let fear hold back you just have to take charge. just make sure you do that little by little though because if you do that all at one time then you'll end up failing.
I Like Pudding!

AmericasNextFreak said...

You. Are. Loved.

So much.