Saturday, February 24, 2007

Enough of the TV Stars!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone else sick of hearing about the people who are famous for either being stupid or being rich. I am! They really annoy me, it wouldn't be so bad if either A. they had some talent, or B. used there wealth for something important (I.E. cancer research, feeding the poor etc. etc.). They've gotten to the point where they seem to think that they are bigger and more important than everyone else, and that bothers me.

On top of that, they get away with breaking laws all the time, from being caught with drugs to drunk driving. They never get in trouble, so what makes them so special, if I did anything like that I'd be looking at jail-time! But not them they're just so special (HA). I say arrest every one of them that has ever broken a law, to teach them a lesson about justice. No one should be immune to punishment. If I were any of them I would much rather serve my punishment in this life, because after its over there's no going back. Not that I'm qualified to make judgements like that, I'm just saying that I wouldn't want to take the risk.

Look at today's most influential people, we should be ashamed that we allow them to do what they do. The worst part is, that people are being influenced to act like them all of the time. A prime example is my class, just look at them for like five minutes and you'll see this. The girls all act like whats her name Paris something. And the guys all try to be like every comedian they see on comedy central,and quite frankly they do very poor impressions.

It all comes down to them being "starved for attention," if anyone is starved for attention its me (that was blunt), I just know how to control myself most of the time.

So here's an idea; stop idolizing idiots, and wake up to reality. You'll never be one of them because face it, you go to St. Paul's which means you weren't born famous, or rich enough to be famous. I know its harsh but its true, and the truth hurts. I'm not saying you will never be famous, I'm saying you won't be famous for accomplishing nothing at all, you will have to do something important first. Good luck with that.





To most of my overly obsessed class, these are stars not you.

Figure that out.

Clue: it has to do with the picture

4 comments:

Fran "the man" said...

you're absolutely right, if famous people can get away with anything then that gives us the impression that we can do anything and get away with it. and by the way i act like some of the comedians i see on comedy central. do i act poorly like them too. anyways i like pudding!!!

piano boy said...

Interesting thoughts, by the way I figured out your "Code" at the end in about 10 seconds. Got to love copy and paste.

AmericasNextFreak said...

heheh... that writing says, and i quote....

To most of my overly obsessed class, these are stars not you.

I totally agree with you! I hate the fact that people look up to stars. I love movies and stuff, but that's just for plotline, not "oh, that person's in it, so it should be good"

By the way, nice use of windings. It gets people to think, hehe.

AmericasNextFreak said...

Ah, memories...