Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Top 5 (power) ballads ever

If you can call them that...

5. "November Rain" by Guns N' Roses

4. "Don't Cry (original version)" by Guns N' Roses

3. "Home Sweet home" by Motley Crue

2. "Forever" by KISS

1. "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica (real shocker I know)


I don't seem like the type to listen to ballads do I? Well I do, I also enjoy instrumentals, I am listening to "Orion" by Metallica right now. When you hear the name "Orion" what color comes to your mind? I ask weird questions like that all of the time. And if anyone wants to know I think of red.

2 comments:

AmericasNextFreak said...

Orion... power.

And the stars, the constellation Orion is actually my fovorite for absolutely no reason at all.

AmericasNextFreak said...

good songs. Why am i the only one who posted on this...