Saturday, February 17, 2007

A Picture of Me (In Words)

Everything you think you know about me is wrong (depending on who you are). I rarely show people the real me. At least not directly. Trying to understand me isn't a complete waste of time though, I do sometimes hint at the real me, who is probably nearly the opposite of who you think I am.

One thing is for sure though, there is nothing here for me. And as soon as I get the opportunity I will be long gone. I don't know where I will go though; what state, what college, what job?

In the meantime I will continue to be trapped by my age and every mistake I have ever made.

4 comments:

piano boy said...

I know that you are indeed a phantom-the name isn't that far off. The real person behind the mask is someone who feels pain just like the rest of us. More on this later

Fran "the man" said...

sweetness phantom. you really got to teach me in remembering which songs are which because i just listen to them not remember the names.

Fran "the man" said...

i forgot to say that i like pudding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmericasNextFreak said...

everyone feels trapped sometimes. I was trapped by the words of others for a very, very long time.

Keep your head up, people love you more than you know