Thursday, March 15, 2007

4 down 1 to go

1 more OGT! I have survived the first 4, and now I have to do history. It should be a piece of cake. I can't wait to finish it, the juniors say that after the test, we learn stuff that we actually care about. In other news I made it through the school day, and there is currently no sign of Francisco at my house (HA HA HA VICTORY)! He did hug me though, but only because I got cornered while trying to resist. About a million people said "happy birthday," and I got sang to three times in English and once in German. So, thanks to everyone.

I should probably do my Friday report, but I'm not too concerned. Its cold again...

So a big storm went through last night, it was cool. A tornado hit somewhere though, so pray for anyone who might have been effected.

3 comments:

Ranting Heathen said...

:) Wellllll, I don't know what English thing you're talking about. I wrote this a week ago in physical science, and never posted it up.

Anyway, Type up how to do music or whatever, so once I get my toneport I can play the awesome things I don't even show you. :P

I would've given you a hug too, but I was being a bitch today. Bad!

-- Ty

K. West said...

Happy Birthday Storm!

piano boy said...

A tornado went through somewhere??? Try Elyria. It's the thought that counts right :) Have a great birthday.