Tuesday, March 13, 2007

OGT's continued

We took the math OGT today, and I seem to be the only one who thought it was difficult. I just lost focus though, as far as I can see I passed. I just don't think that I did as well as I'd hoped. Still no donuts...

We are getting donated blueberry donuts tomorrow. I know, because I helped unload them.

No Daniel today, so if he reads this feel better. Also, Daniel try to contact me if you read this tonight by any chance, I need to talk to you about a variety of important things.

I'm really sore from weight lifting yesterday, and bike riding today I am impressed that I can even stand. The weird thing is it didn't bother me at all until after school (typical). But the bike ride was nice, the weather was awesome today. It was like a little bit of summer. But the bad news is that I here it will be snowing again by Friday(UGH).

I don't know what OGT I take tomorrow, but I want to say that it's writing, but regardless of what it is I still don't care.

3 comments:

Exquisite said...

Please don't say the cursed *snow* word :( I hope you passed on the math and good luck on the rest!

kkl19902008 said...

You'll do fine. I don't know why you worry about it. Love ya.
Katy

AmericasNextFreak said...

you finally got donuts. it was anoutrage!

Promised donuts should always be provided D:<