Friday, March 16, 2007

The end of the OGTs

Today we had history, everyone said that it was sooooo hard. I think that it was one of the easiest tests I have ever taken Hopefully my grade will reflect that. But the maintenance team came in today and tore up an entire room, dry wall dust has covered the entire school. I have very bad allergies so the dust and me just didn't get along. I was miserable all day, but I'm still happy. FYI I feel better now so I will be bowling tomorrow as long as I stay better.

4 comments:

piano boy said...

Try plaster dust

AmericasNextFreak said...

Ugh, that had to be terrible! i understand, because I also have bad allergies.

Can't wait to see you and everyone on Saturday!

~Sylvia~

Ranting Heathen said...

I thought they were pretty easy too. 'Cept a few, but, meh.

kkl19902008 said...

OGT's SUCK!! I'm glad I didn't have to take them this year. I'm told they get harder as the years progress. Love ya.
Katy