Monday, March 12, 2007

OGT's

BLAH!!!

I have only taken one, and I already am unable to stand them. They are a waste of my time. And worst of all; my teacher said there would be donuts, when I got there NO DONUTS! It was awful. One plus is that I have virtually no classes this week.

In other news, the rest of my day was normal. My friend is making a computer game and I am a character, so I came up with some suggestions for him. My character will be awesome if I can help it. I will explain more later, when the game's layout is a bit more concrete.

I can't convince Francisco to hold off on whatever it is he claims to be planning. If you read this I am begging you to wait until Friday or Saturday... please, Thursday is potentially dangerous as you learned earlier.

Nothing else is new though.

P.S. Katy wants to be the next hero of the day what do you all think of that? I think that its a good idea.

4 comments:

kkl19902008 said...

I think that that is a great idea. As for the b-day thing, you know that there is no changing Francisco's mind. Oh and I keep forgeting to ask. Are you doing anything on Saturday? I was thinking maybe we could go bowling since we've missed out these past couple of weeks. Love ya.
Katy

AmericasNextFreak said...

What?! No doughnuts?!

Now that is an outrage! :)

Thanks for cheering me up, by the way (yes, i laughed at that little comment)

Well, I've got to go, more homework (does it ever end?!)

~Sylvia~

Fran "the man" said...

i think Katy should be the Hero Of The Day i mean who else deserves it as much as Katy, and by the way i also want to be the hero of the day. only for what i'm doing on thursday.
I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exquisite said...

Yes Katy should be Hero of the day and read Matt's blog for my comment on OGT's what I said to him applies to you and I will be praying for you too :)