Tuesday, March 6, 2007

A different light part III

So, now I'm going to start up this old series of posts again. This time I'm going to talk more about unimportant stuff that people might want to know about me.

Fears (in order of severity(also please excuse my poor use of grammar)): losing my family or friends, water (drowning), heights (falling), small confined spaces/large open spaces, people I don't know, anything involving the obscure and painful ways that I might die, spiders, snakes, clowns (just kidding on that one, although they are rather strange...), anything that is truly evil, caring too much, DISEASE (even anything that won't seriously hurt me), nearly every bad "what if" you can think of, not being able to express my true feelings, conspiracies I don't know about, people who seem as though they are putting on some kind of "act," (sometimes) people who I can't tell what they are thinking just by looking at them or listening to them, what people say about me behind my back, nuclear war, the Yellowstone Super volcano, failure, ever having too much responsibility, the thought that everything I do now may be for nothing, judgement, talking to people (the Internet is quite useful), being foolish in my choices, letting people down.

I enjoy: actually having friends (something that is new as of this year), anything that challenges me, listening to loud metal music, playing loud metal music on my guitar (could still use some work though), daydreaming, working on my computer, working out, running long distances, fixing stuff with duct tape, eating virtually anything with ranch dressing, going to XC meets (more for the hanging out than the racing), fishing (as long as I'm on land or someone is with me if I go in a boat), going on vacation with my family, a little bit of singing from time to time (as long as I'm the only one who can hear me (other people would either die laughing or experience terrible pain if they heard me sing)), driving (license soon I hope), bike riding, going to Matt's to do some serious video gaming with him and Chris.

I believe: in God, in some hope, that I have a future, that times will get better, some people do care, death isn't the end, Metallica is cool, symphonies are cool too, I have mixed feelings about nearly everything (the last two are prime examples), that if Al Gore ran for president he would win, I am doing better at expressing myself, blue green and red are the three coolest colors (I can't decide which is best), reading makes you smarter, the past is almost as important as the future, I live too far in the future and not enough in the present.

So those were just some random qualities/thoughts that I have had over the past two days. If they're hard to follow and repetitive I'm sorry.

5 comments:

AmericasNextFreak said...

Lol, you're really that bad at singing? Well now you've just got me curious. haha, just kidding.

But as for alot of the other stuff, It's pretty normal to be afraid of that kind of stuff (though i really like to swim...). I dont like heights much myself.

kkl19902008 said...

I LOVE STORM!! And I'm one of those new friends that just occurred this year. He's my hero!!!!
LOVE YA!
Katy

AmericasNextFreak said...

ha ha ha ok, i'll keep the curiosity to myself...

Exquisite said...

Wow you are pretty cool and you also gave me a good idea for my next post! Too bad you don't want somthing to happen on your birthday because it WILL WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! I hope you'll be able to come to Caberet. You would make two people in it very happy :)

AmericasNextFreak said...

hey, i remember this one! i think you're amazing, weird or not. I'm weird myself, so what should it matter?