Saturday, March 10, 2007

Song of the Week part II

I got the music thing to work!!! I plan to post a new song every week, and give a bit of information about the song along with it. This week's song is "The Call of Ktulu" performed by Metallica. This song came off of the 1984 album "Ride the Lightning," and it is an instrumental. I think its a cool song, and I would like to add it to one of the areas in the RPG Chris Matt and I (possibly Daniel too) are working on. So go ahead and give me your input.


P.S. The next new music post will be Monday after OGT week, so this song will get a little more than a week.

3 comments:

AmericasNextFreak said...

Very cool! I like it alot!

AmericasNextFreak said...

And yeah, I'm going sunday too! I'll be going to church with my family where Daniel goes as well, so I'll see you tomorrow!

AmericasNextFreak said...

hm, still love this song ^__^