Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Bad Day...

Today hasn't been that great. It just seems like nearly everyone is on my case. First with school in general, which I can deal with because school is supposed to be a pain. Then with the office, me and my friends usually go to the high school building and hang out in either the office or one of the surrounding classrooms, well now we're not allowed to do that. After the field trip we weren't supposed to have 8th period, in fact we were told we wouldn't, but guess what, we did. Then to top it all off I got home and my mom wouldn't let me wait to start driver's ed. until after Spring break. It starts the day I get off of school and I only get weekends completely free. That totally ruins the point of having Spring break at all. Sorry for complaining so much, but I just had to say something.

P.S. My aunt is supposedly reading this now, so if she could it would be nice of her to give my mom a call and try to convince her to let me take driver's ed. later, it would be very nice of her.

5 comments:

AmericasNextFreak said...

If hugs could be given over the computer, i would do it. Sorry you had a bad day. :(

Hopefully the E-mail i sent will cheer you up.

piano boy said...

Hey, drivers ed isn't the end of the world. It is only monday through wednesday, and it is only half of the day. It will work out all right.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
K. West said...

Don't worry, things will get better. You should write a song with a really cool solo about your day. It could be fun.

AmericasNextFreak said...

At least it's over now right?

I was rather sad that i coudn't talk to you for as long over the phone, but it's all good.