Thursday, March 1, 2007

Just Some Stuff

Today all of the band kids were off to see the Cleavland Orchestra, something I would have been interested in seeing after listening to Metallica S&M (orchestra accompanied Metallica). But, I'm not in band, so I didn't get to go. Speaking of Metallica, I am currently learning "For Whom the Bell Tolls," a sweet song that you need to listen to. Other than that nothing interesting has occurred.

I am still in a mental block phase, my mind hasn't come up with anything good to write about. So, I am just going to ramble.

To announce my final decision concerning track, I'm not doing it anymore. Why, I can't stand most of the team. Plus its just not fun like XC.

I got 2 B's on my mid-term so my parents are angry, really really angry. Both of them are unexplainable; English (for some stupid reason I'm sure), and Algebra 2 which makes no sense, because we have only had like 2 (completion) grades so far this quarter (so a dumber reason than English).

I missed getting an A on the standing long jump test in gym by 4 inches.

I had a frightening realization today of what it will be like after the next two classes graduate. I have a couple of friends in my grade, but the vast majority of them are older. None of them were here today, it was really strange. Unfortunately it forced me to interact with a lot of my class (bad (but a few of them were my friends so they were OK to talk to (its just that most of them weren't))). If this is what its like the next 2 years I want to go somewhere else, because I would go insane.

2 comments:

Fran "the man" said...

storm don't go somewhere else cause all of your friends would miss you if you did.
I Like Pudding!

AmericasNextFreak said...

I'm your friend!!!!

You're graduating before me, i wonder how things will work out then...