Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Cold Weather

For anyone who doesn't know, its been a long cold winter here in Ohio. Between me and my friend Alex (also did the C.O.R.A.L. project), we have a few pictures. The first ones that look like some kind of explosion, or stars, or something else, are actually of a snow storm.


Here they are:





These were taken by Alex, and they are of the icicles we walked under "gasp."





By the looks of these pictures, it is safe to say that people are happy that Spring is almost here.

By the way, the icicle pictures were taken at "Firelands Rails To Trails," I volunteer there. The work is a lot of fun. If anyone is interested try to contact me. It counts for (easy) service hours.

4 comments:

AmericasNextFreak said...

Oh, so This is the place you work around. From the pictures I've gotten, i would have to say its gorgeous.

I have weird taste, i know :) But you know me, I'm just odd to the core XD

And yeah i can't wait for spring! It was warmer today, so I was happy, we even could roll the windows down when KK and i drove home. (the only time I enjoy being in a car, lol)

See you Saturday!! :D

~Sylvia~

Ranting Heathen said...

Brr. That was cold. I still had to walk home every day too. (We didn't have school a lot though... :D)

Storm, did I ever tell you that you are the man?

I can't wait to jam with you again.

patscool said...

storm i want to make you some flash animation that you can put on your site.



email me at patscool@gmail.com
if you are interested, or just talk to me at school!

AmericasNextFreak said...

Still have and love these pictures ^__^