Wednesday, March 14, 2007

More OGT's

Today, we took the writing OGT. It was actually worthwhile. I got to write about how I think society should be...

So I gave them almost four pages of my social theories, how to enforce them, their effects on the society, and why I think that what I wrote is the right thing to do.

Here's some of my ideas
prohibition of alcohol (outside of religious ceremonies)
prohibition of the development and testing of nuclear devices (that's about as liberal as I go)
more rights to police, less probable cause, drug testing, drug task forces
elimination of stigmas towards people who are different in any way from the average person
and teaching good values to the next generation

I think I covered enough on that one to get a good score.

The other essay was just a story.

WE GOT DONUTS!!!

That's all for now.

2 comments:

AmericasNextFreak said...

Yay! I'm glad, they were totally ripping you off with those donut promises! XD

on a more serious note, i really liked all of those ideas you put up. Not a bad summary of some of the things i would have said. Our writing topics were lame, i wont even go into them. Well i gotta go, good luck on the rest of them!

~sylvia~

AmericasNextFreak said...

ah, i remember worrying so much about you that week...